Dora Larsen is seeking an enthusiastic, commercially minded and proactive Wholesale Sales Coordinator. With your knowledge, organisational skills and relationships-focussed mindset you will drive and grow our Wholesale partnerships in line with the brand vision, market calendar and financial requirements.
You will oversee all Wholesale sales within the business, and directly report to the founder, Georgia Larsen. You will also be working in close collaboration with the Finance, Operations and Production/Design departments.
The ideal candidate will be highly driven, a people-person, have a flexible and easy-going approach, and a passion for the luxury fashion industry.
- Grow Dora Larsen’s sales in both the UK and globally, with a strong focus on our target markets.
- Build and develop relationships with all our wholesale customers, acting as a brand ambassador, by leading regular in-person or Zoom meetings, as well as being the key point of contact on email.
- Collect weekly sales data from our top tier accounts, and present key trends to Directors.
- Drive in-season trading of stock, as well as collecting of pre-orders.
- Work closely with the finance, operations and production teams in maintaining deadlines and a tight shipping schedule.
- Assist with product selections for buyers, taking into consideration each Wholesale partner’s customer profiles.
- Create line sheets using InDesign, ensuring all creative assets are also prepared in advance, including product photography.
- Organise and arrange sales samples needed for both retailers and the brand each season.
- Work in collaboration with finance and operations team on development of the order pad.
- Plan and develop monthly marketing emails, providing regular updates on the brand, to be sent to wholesale partners.
- Regular monitoring of our online wholesale partners websites, ensuring correct imagery and information is used online.
- Ensure deadlines are met and general administration is completed as required by the Finance and Operations Manager.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar fashion sales role, ideally at a lingerie and/or luxury brand.
- Good knowledge of Excel and InDesign.
- Excellent presenting skills, with the confidence and ability to lead meetings with senior level buyers.
- Strong knowledge of brand-relevant retailers, both locally and globally.
- First-hand experience working for a small luxury brand, with the understanding of how working for a start-up requires a hands-on and flexible approach.
- Excellent understanding of timelines and deadlines.
- Accountability and ownership of challenges and the ability to follow through.
- Creative problem solver with an analytical and methodical approach to tasks.
- Familiar with analysis, numbers and sales data.
- Able to drive process improvements and create regular and ad hoc reports.
- Commercially minded and keen to grow with the business.
- Flexible team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and enthusiasm.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.