Exciting News: We’re moving our office to Bath. As a result, a number of exciting job opportunities have become available to join our team. Subsidised relocation costs will be considered for the right applicant.
Marketing and Ecommerce Manager
Dora Larsen is looking for an analytical, creative and commercially minded Marketing and Ecommerce Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the development of the marketing strategy and digital campaign management, as well as leading the development and maintenance of the website. This role is integral to the growth of the brand, and you’ll report directly to our co-founders. You will manage the Digital Design and Marketing Coordinator and the Customer Services Representative.
Even in these challenging times, Dora Larsen’s ecommerce growth continues to outpace the market and this role is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives in a creative, fast paced, start-up environment to take on the challenge of driving the brand’s continued success. The ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated success and a proven track record within a creative marketing team.
- Own and co-ordinate the annual marketing calendar across all channels and media, paid and organic, defining campaign objectives and key communication themes.
- Manage and co-ordinate an integrated data analytics approach to both inform marketing strategy, and to provide a robust assessment of marketing campaigns, including paid marketing performance, against KPI benchmarks and marketing ROI.
- Manage the Facebook (Meta) ads channel strategy directly, including campaign placement, targeting and objectives and brief upcoming creative requirements to the Creative Director (Founder).
- Be the main point of contact for external agencies and ensure that brand strategies and messaging are clearly communicated and executed coherently across externally managed channels.
- Constantly monitor our digital channels, including the website, and liaise with web development agency to brief and manage any web projects or fixes as required.
- In collaboration with the co-founders, define asset & content briefs to support all brand and product campaigns.
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing and ecommerce trends, tools, platforms and technologies relevant to the brand and the fashion industry.
- Define key communications themes and external messages.
- Partner with the team to execute innovative brand & editorial content.
- Identify key brand moments and maximise the opportunity for brand development in each of these by supporting with integrated marketing campaigns.
- Support our seasonal collections, capsules and individual product launches with innovative integrated cross-channel campaigns.
- Support in-season trading goals with responsive, tactical campaigns.
- Manage the influencer strategy, relationships and collaborations.
- Manage two junior members of the team and take ownership of their professional development.
- Provide initial review of direct report’s work and take ownership of the quality of output of the marketing and ecommerce team.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ marketing experience and at least 2+ years’ experience in-house at a brand.
- Experience in the fashion/retail sector and/or a high-growth start up.
- Analytical skills, with a strong ability to collect, collate, analyse and interpret robust marketing data to inform strategy and monitor performance.
- Experience with content creation and storytelling. Ability to recognise and review fine details within copy, imagery and graphic design.
- MS Office proficiency (especially Excel)
- Google Analytics proficiency.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, particularly Facebook (Meta) and Google Ads.
- Creative and commercial acumen, with a track record of creating innovative and impactful messaging.
- Flexible, solutions-focussed with a can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond your remit to meet the requirements of the business.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to react and pivot to support changes in the economic or cultural environment.
- Exceptionally proactive and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines with changing priorities.
- 50% staff discount
- Free monthly gym membership (or equivalent value in any wellness related activity)
- Up to 10% of your salary annual bonus
- Hybrid working, at least 3 days working in office
- Flexible hours optional